☼ Where can I donate to you guys?
- Please send any courteous donations to email@example.com. They’ll be solely used for paying the server cost and buying raws.
☼ Hi, can we use your cleans/translation/etc. for my German/Italian/Spanish/etc. group?
- International groups are free to use our scans (unless in the unlikelihood that it’s been specified otherwise). But our only condition for that is that you include our credit page of the particular chapter(s) used, in your release. That is, in your actual chapter.
☼ Can I upload your chapters to an online reader site?
- We don’t mind at all. Although we do have two conditions. Firstly, don’t alter our release in any way and keep the credit page in. Secondly, we would appreciate it if you waited 12 hours before uploading them. So that people can get the chance to get the chapter directly from us first.
☼ Would it be okay if I help you guys out by providing some mirrors?
- No. We will provide several alternate mirrors. If either of them are down or not working, just let us know and we will re-upload another mirror ourselves. This is especially important since we don’t want people making profit out of our releases. But also so that we can keep control of the chapters, in case we need to edit or release a version 2. If you find any dead links, please report them.
☼ I would like to join your group, can I do that?
- Sure, we’re always open for more helping hands. Just head over to the Application Board and fill out the form, and your application will be judged as soon as possible.
If you’re new to scanlation (or the specific role you’re applying), practice a bit on our Feedback Corner first before applying.
☼ When is the new chapter of X gonna come out?
- There’s a release status on the right of the site, check it out to see how much is left and what needs to get done. But no, we can’t give you a time estimate.
☼ Did X get dropped?
- You can check the statues of our projects here.
☼ Why are you guys so behind in Sket Dance? The raws reach up to chapter *insert number*!
- The last scanlated chapter before Trinity BAKumA picked up Sket Dance was already quite behind, and we’re trying to catch up to it. In addition to the manga still being ongoing and chapters still coming out as we work, the manga itself is rather difficult to translate/clean/typeset due to its complexity/mediocre raws/wordiness, preventing us from catching up fast.
We are however narrowing the gap.
☼ I have further questions that aren’t listed here, help?
- We have a Support Forum open to take on and solve any sort of problem you might have. But also feel free to contact our site admin, cookie_on_fire. You may also contact us on our gmail, firstname.lastname@example.org.